A quick note to promote the free e-learning strategy guide and template I produced at ASA Interactive. It’s targeted mainly at training companies but could also be interesting for internal training departments.
Our free E-learning Strategy Guide and Template includes advice and examples for training providers looking to explore more info
e-learning as part of their service offering. Content and examples include: * Vision & Aims * Technology Uses/applications * Content * People * Training & Support * Promotion * Return on Investment * Implementation Plan
This a good post on why SharePoint isn’t the social solution it was hailed to be. Jim Goings covers a lot of ground with real world examples of how SP does not foster a social workplace……
SharePoint: Not the Social Answer — Jim Goings
These are my links for August 9th:
These are my links for June 1st:
These are my links for May 19th:
- Hershey Forms Social Network for Scientists – Simon continues to rock E2.0! In 2006, employees of global pharmaceutical company Pfizer began blogging, thanks to the work of Simon Revell, the company’s manager of Enterprise 2.0 technology development.
- IT Pros Called Upon to Leverage Web 2.0 – Enterprise demand for IT professionals capable of working in the Web 2.0 world is growing as more and more firms call upon this technology to address problems facing their information systems. Go on be a business hero!
These are my links for May 12th:
These are my links for May 8th:
- London Web Week – Seven days of web design and development events, taking place in central London from 26th May to 1st June, 2008.
These are my links for May 2nd:
These are my links for April 29th:
- Razorfish CEO joins new AV venture – Austin Business Journal: – Enterprise Software Gets Sexy Again: Austin Ventures has bet $50 million on top Razorfish executive Jeffrey Dachis to create a social networking platform for corporations.
- twistori – This is a very impressive and unique Twitter visualisation. Another example of people building interesting and original products from APIs
These are my links for April 24th:
These are my links for April 22nd:
These are my links for April 11th:
- A Guide to Business Development 2.0 – ReadWriteWeb – Nothing stays constant in this world. The technology, the web and the society always evolve. Business development evolves along with everything else and lead generation has been changing along with methods of communication.
These are my links for April 2nd:
These are my links for March 14th:
These are my links for March 12th:
These are my links for March 11th:
- – McAffee asks: What is most important for success with Enterprise 2.0? Some suggestions: Tools are intuitive and easy to use, patient and dedicated evangelists exist, people are trusted, there is pent-up demand for better information sharing.
- EverNote.com – Great application. You clip stuff from the web, documents, photos etc and they are synchronised between your pc and the web. You can then access them wherever you are and even on your mobile. Watch the video as my summary does not do it justice.
- The world’s 50 most powerful blogs – The Guardian (UK Newspaper) has published this list of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs. I have no idea how they thought up the list as some are very questionable. A few discoveries for me in there.
These are my links for March 4th:
These are my links for February 4th:
These are my links for January 30th:
These are my links for January 15th: